Services to Industry
SERVING BUSINESS AND COMMUNITIES
Do you want to increase the skills of your employees to ensure the growth and success of your business or organization? Our team can help you identify your training needs and offer programs and training tailored to your needs.
To meet your challenges together, our team will develop a customized training plan tailored to the needs of your industry and activity sector. This plan includes:
- an analysis of your training needs;
- the design of customized training;
- the identification of funding programs to meet your needs;
- the development of courses and training programs that take into account the needs of your business and industry;
- the organization and coordination of training arrangements;
- the offer of training in the appropriate format according to your needs;
- training follow-up.
FROM NEEDS TO RESULTS!
Continuing Education at CCNB is an essential pillar in the vocational training of workers and companies. Regardless of the size of your business or industry, you will benefit from our many bilingual and personalized services in addition to our ability to adapt quickly to the realities of your business.
Our trainers are specialists in their field and ensure learning that meets expectations. Over the years and through close cooperation with industry, CCNB's Continuing Education sector has acquired expertise in the following areas:
- Reception and Customer Service
- Administration, Accounting, and Management
- Agriculture and Small Fruit Crops
- Trucking and Driving of Motorized Equipment
- Cooking and Food Services
- Entertainment and Personal Development
- Natural Gas and Refrigeration
- IT and Office Work
- Metals and Composite Materials
- Trades and Companion Training (Red Seal)
- Navigation, Fishing and Aquaculture
- Programming and Networking
- Occupational Health and Safety
Like you, we are continually looking for new ways to become more efficient, flexible, and innovative. That's why we have various delivery methods at your disposal. Each has its advantages. Together, we can determine which model best meets your needs.
- In the classroom: Allows participants to receive quality training from our trainers in an environment conducive to learning and to benefit from group interaction.
- Distance education (online, correspondence, videoconference, webinars): Allows autonomy and access to training, despite the constraints of schedule or distance.
- At the workplace: Allows employers to provide quality training to staff at the workplace without incurring additional cost.
- Hybrid delivery model: A unique combination of classroom, virtual classroom, and online courses, offering more flexibility to individuals.
The object of the consultation is to become familiar with your company and its operations in order to better understand the challenges you face when carrying out your projects.
On the lookout for new trends in training and skills development, our experts will offer you efficient and cost-effective solutions based on your needs and your budget.
Listening to the industry, our team will design training tailored to meet the needs expressed.
Training can be offered at our state-of-the-art facilities throughout the province or delivered directly to a company.
At the end of the training, a personalized follow-up is carried out in order to ensure your satisfaction and the achievement of results.
You can contact our Continuing Education team by telephone, e-mail, or through our social media.
We’re here to help! In order to meet your training needs, our experts can develop tailor-made training for your business needs.
Contact us :
What entrepreneurs say about us
We encourage people interested in the trucking trade to make this training because for us, as an employer, it represents a source of quality candidates.
For us, the training of electricians in the workplace was a success and we are very satisfied. Having you by our side as a partner to develop and deliver the training has been a major success factor. Training in the workplace with your help is and always will be an asset for businesses.